Today is the cut-off point for last weeks “The Day Jobbers Essential Poetry Prompt”. I hope you had lots of fun with this one.
Last week’s Prompt
Again the lovely Rose has taken part in last week’s prompt which was pretty open:
Plainly write a visual poem! The topic was free for you to choose.
I love it how Rose developed the idea. Here you can see how she executed it.
Slingin’ some visual #poetry around at The Bee Writes: http://t.co/waEpUNcPkVCome add to the fun! @Morgaine620 pic.twitter.com/MzIar8O3P7
— Rose Ketring (@blurosemd) July 16, 2015
The Bee’s Poem
Mine was very very much influenced by a near accident I had a few days earlier. Needed a while til I got over that but as often writing helped. You can find it here
Last week’s challenge is over
Another great challenge is over and I have another one coming up. Do you know WordItOut?
Well. If not stay tuned because it will be involved in tomorrow’s prompt. If you do stay tuned too. You never know what I will make of it :-).
How to take part in “The Day Jobbers Essential Poetry Prompt.”
I just post these suggestions in the summary post too just to make sure everybody has an idea of how to take part. Am looking forward to reading your creations with tomorrow’s prompt.
- Read “The Day Jobbers Essential Poetry Prompt” here on “The Bee Writes…” on Wednesdays
- Write your poem as close or far from the prompt as you feel comfortable
- Post it on your blog or here in the comment section or both
- You have time for that until the next Tuesday
- Use “The Day Jobbers Essential Poetry Prompt” picture if you want to
- Use the hashtag #djepp (Day Jobbers Essential Poetry Prompt) when sharing on social media
- Go and read another “Day Jobbers Essential Poetry Prompt” Poem from the comments
- Most of all have lots of fun
Your poem will be featured on “The Bee Writes…” on Tuesdays in a summary post.
Now my fellow day jobbers: go, create and have lots of fun anyway!!!!!