I published this post in November 2015. Fooling around with Bee does not exist anymore but I integrate some of it’s posts here on “The Bee Writes…” which used to be on a different domain. Sorry for the confusion 🙂 . This event has ended but feel free to read it anyway 🙂
for today’s prompt, you have to head over to “Just Fooling Around With Bee” but here I treat you with the poem I wrote to the prompt “solid”.
If you read the last two posts on “Just Fooling Around With Bee” then you know that I play with the idea to combine #frapalymo with the gadgets on “Language is a Virus“. I have done so with the last two poems. Today I was playing around with a few of their gadgets, but the results either didn’t suit the prompt or I could not figure out how to make it work.
In the end, I settled for the “Text Weaver” gadget. I might work better with a prose text, but I liked what it made of my “solid” poem. So here you get at first my original poem and then what the gadget made of it:
rock solid this feeling of
rock solid build wall around my
rock solid this believe of being a
no matter what
rock solid life!
Text Weaved Solid
Suggestions for taking part with an English poem in #frapalymo
1. read translation of @FrauPaulchen’s prompt on either of Bee’s blogs (The Bee Writes… and Fooling Around with Bee (does not exist anymore))
2. write your English (German if you can/want to) poem on your blog and tag it with “English #frapalymo”
3. use the “English #frapalymo” picture if you want to
4. set a link to the translated prompt here on Bee’s blog
5. visit other links posted here and if you want to/can those posted with the hashtag #fapalymo on Twitter
6. The Bee will post your link to the German #frapalymo and translate for you if you want to