This post was first published in November 2015 and I re-post it for that date. The event has ended.
This is what @FrauPaulchen offers us today:
“…as i said on twitter: goethe is good, we are better… thank you very much that you engage with the prompts. it was a great joy – and johann would have loved it too….
the prompt for the #frapalymo poem on november 5th is: “fragmentary”. which fragments would you have liked to bring together, condense more down and just leave in words? how fragmented might your text be – how comprehensive and whole?
“…and the small print: please let me know via email or twitter if you take part. then i can post the link to your blog/poem on twitter. or post the link in the comments under the daily prompt post on my blog. hashtag for twitter is #frapalymo, and I am @FrauPaulchen.”
Suggestions for taking part in an English poem in #frapalymo
- read the translation of @FrauPaulchen’s prompt on either of Bee’s blogs (The Bee Writes… and Fooling Around with Bee (blog does not exist anymore))
2. write your English (German if you can/want to) poem on your blog and tag it with “English #frapalymo.”
3. use the “English #frapalymo” picture if you want to
4. set a link to the translated prompt here on Bee’s blog
5. visit other links posted here and if you want to/can those posted with the hashtag #fapalymo on Twitter
6. The Bee will post your link to the German #frapalymo and translate for you if you want to
One thought on “English #frapalymo prompt 5nov15”
so awesome! ❤ ❤