It was fragmentary yesterday and today we go back to the basics. Here is what @FrauPaulchen offers us as a prompt for today:
how very much fragmentary fragments can be. the power of language and poetry! speaking of language… concerning adjectives common opinion is: less is better. and that is exactly what the next prompt is about: adjectives.
that is why the prompt for #frapalymo on november 6th is: an adjective, which is allowed to shine and be brilliant! which means: showcase an adjective, shine a light on it, broaden it, look at it through a microscope, appreciate it… and use it in your text. but: only one adjective! i myself do not know yet how this will work but let’s surprise ourselves.
…and the small print: please let me know via email or twitter if you take part. then i can post the link to your blog/poem on twitter. or post the link in the comments under the daily prompt post on my blog. hashtag for twitter is #frapalymo, and I am @FrauPaulchen.”
Suggestions for taking part in English #frapalymo
2. write your English (German if you can/want to) poem on your blog and tag it with “English #frapalymo”
3. use the “English #frapalymo” picture if you want to
4. set a link to the translated prompt here on Bee’s blog
5. visit other links posted here and if you want to/can those posted with the hashtag #fapalymo on Twitter
6. The Bee will post your link to the German #frapalymo and translate for you if you want to
2 thoughts on “English #frapalymo prompt 6nov15”
An awesome prompt again! ❤
LikeLiked by 1 person
Sophie had absolute brilliant ideas 😊🙋♀️🐝