I’m translating this in a hurry, sorry:
i haven’t read all of today’s poems yet but i am already looking forward to reading all your “cut off” texts. it goes on not cut off at all but with pictures cranking out.
#frapalymo prompt for may 25th is: “film title” use a film title in your text ~ either word for word or use it as an image. if you do not use the film title word for word please let us know which film you mean. guessing can be nice but I prefer clarity…. thank you. and now: get going!
…and the small print: please let me know via email or twitter if you take part. then I can post the link to your blog/poem on Twitter. or post the link in the comments under the daily prompt post on my blog. the hashtag for Twitter is #frapalymo, and I am @FrauPaulchen.”
Of course, my fellow English-speaking poets and poetesses rather let me @Morgaine620 know or post the link here in the comments.
You can find the original German post here
Suggestions for taking part in English #frapalymo
- read the translation of @FrauPaulchen’s prompt
2. write your English (German if you can/want to) poem on your blog and tag it with “English #frapalymo.”
3. use the “English #frapalymo” picture if you want to
4. set a link to the translated prompt here on Bee’s blog
5. visit other links posted here and if you want to/can those posted with the hashtag #fapalymo on Twitter
6. The Bee will post your link to the German #frapalymo and translate for you if you want to. Now go, create and have lots of fun!