Yesterday was cinematic today will be claustrophobic 😉 :
it was big cinema today with our poetry month ~ i am still behind with putting links and tweeting but hopefully you bear with me. slowly we bring in all we have because the countdown has started a while ago. counting down we arrived at one hand! time for a macro picture to have a close look at the things around us again, anew, at last, afresh.
so #frapalymo prompt for may 26th is: “macro picture: in the sardine can” how cosy or claustrophobic do you see sardines? and how does it feel like? me? i often feel like that…
…and the small print: please let me know via email or twitter if you take part. then I can post the link to your blog/poem on Twitter. or post the link in the comments under the daily prompt post on my blog. the hashtag for Twitter is #frapalymo, and I am @FrauPaulchen.”
Of course, my fellow English speaking poets and poetesses rather let me @Morgaine620 know or post the link here in the comments.
You can find the original German post here
You can find Nortina’s cut off poem (attention this poem might trigger) here
Suggestions for taking part in English #frapalymo
- read the translation of @FrauPaulchen’s prompt
2. write your English (German if you can/want to) poem on your blog and tag it with “English #frapalymo.”
3. use the “English #frapalymo” picture if you want to
4. set a link to the translated prompt here on Bee’s blog
5. visit other links posted here and if you want to/can those posted with the hashtag #fapalymo on Twitter
6. The Bee will post your link to the German #frapalymo and translate for you if you want to. Now go, create and have lots of fun!
One thought on “English #frapalymo #poetry prompt on 26may16”