Let’s get versing with @FrauPaulchen’s prompt from yesterday for today:
we have newly defined the impression of tightness i think ~ thank you very much for such lovely and touching sardine tin macros…!
we arrive at the last double prompt for this poetry month. the frapalymo prompt for may 27th is: „normal“, followed up by a “crazy” prompt for may 28th. is normal really so different to crazy? sometimes i doubt it, that is why i am curious to read your texts for both prompts.
…and the small print: please let me know via email or twitter if you take part. then I can post the link to your blog/poem on Twitter. or post the link in the comments under the daily prompt post on my blog. the hashtag for Twitter is #frapalymo, and I am @FrauPaulchen.”
Of course, my fellow English-speaking poets and poetesses rather let me @Morgaine620 know or post the link here in the comments.
You can find the original German post here
You can find Nortina’s sardine here from yesterday’s prompt.
Suggestions for taking part in English #frapalymo
- read the translation of @FrauPaulchen’s prompt
2. write your English (German if you can/want to) poem on your blog and tag it with “English #frapalymo.”
3. use the “English #frapalymo” picture if you want to
4. set a link to the translated prompt here on Bee’s blog
5. visit other links posted here and if you want to/can those posted with the hashtag #fapalymo on Twitter
6. The Bee will post your link to the German #frapalymo and translate for you if you want to. Now go, create and have lots of fun!