Let’s get versing with @FrauPaulchen’s prompt from yesterday for today:
we have newly defined the impression of tightness i think ~ thank you very much for such lovely and touching sardine tin macros…!
we arrive at the last double prompt for this poetry month. the frapalymo prompt for may 27th is: „normal“, followed up by a “crazy” prompt for may 28th. is normal really so different to crazy? sometimes i doubt it, that is why i am curious to read your texts for both prompts.
…and the small print: please let me know via email or twitter if you take part. then I can post the link to your blog/poem on Twitter. or post the link in the comments under the daily prompt post on my blog. the hashtag for Twitter is #frapalymo, and I am @FrauPaulchen.”
Of course, my fellow English-speaking poets and poetesses rather let me @Morgaine620 know or post the link here in the comments.
You can find the original German post here
Suggestions for taking part in English #frapalymo
- read the translation of @FrauPaulchen’s prompt
2. write your English (German if you can/want to) poem on your blog and tag it with “English #frapalymo.”
3. use the “English #frapalymo” picture if you want to
4. set a link to the translated prompt here on Bee’s blog
5. visit other links posted here and if you want to/can those posted with the hashtag #fapalymo on Twitter
6. The Bee will post your link to the German #frapalymo and translate for you if you want to. Now go, create and have lots of fun!