Normal, crazy or what? 😉
what is normal, right? that your texts aren’t normal but very beautiful is what you prove daily. and the texts about the crazy? or maybe moved around texts (the word for crazy in German can also mean “moved around” @FrauPaulchen uses a wordplay here that doesn’t work in English. sorry) i am curious.
unsurprisingly: the fraplymo prompt for may 28th is: “crazy”.
…and the small print: please let me know via email or twitter if you take part. then I can post the link to your blog/poem on Twitter. or post the link in the comments under the daily prompt post on my blog. the hashtag for Twitter is #frapalymo, and I am @FrauPaulchen.”
Of course, my fellow English speaking poets and poetesses rather let me @Morgaine620 know or post the link here in the comments.
You can find the original German post here
You can find Nortina’s here
Suggestions for taking part in English #frapalymo
- read the translation of @FrauPaulchen’s prompt
2. write your English (German if you can/want to) poem on your blog and tag it with “English #frapalymo.”
3. use the “English #frapalymo” picture if you want to
4. set a link to the translated prompt here on Bee’s blog
5. visit other links posted here and if you want to/can those posted with the hashtag #fapalymo on Twitter
6. The Bee will post your link to the German #frapalymo and translate for you if you want to. Now go, create and have lots of fun!