Ooops, so long and I haven’t written a poem 😦 but sometimes life throws changes at you and you have to roll with it. But what about today’s prompt?
you are unbelievable! the dynamic increases with the coming end of #frapalymo! i think we haven’t had that so far! please feel hearted and hugged for your wonderful texts and words!
at every round lot in this poetry month we celebrated the number ten – at first with ten words, then with ten lines and now it should be in the center of attention for the last time (for we want to have as many possibilities as possible).
the #frapalymo prompt for may 30th is: “write an achrostic with ten”. if you do not know what an achrostic is have a look here. and as the word ten is pretty short I am looking forward to many four line (the word for ten in German is zehn that is why it would be four lines but in english its only three) poems.
…and the small print: please let me know via email or twitter if you take part. then I can post the link to your blog/poem on Twitter. or post the link in the comments under the daily prompt post on my blog. the hashtag for Twitter is #frapalymo, and I am @FrauPaulchen.”
Of course, my fellow English speaking poets and poetesses rather let me @Morgaine620 know or post the link here in the comments.
You can find the original German post here
Suggestions for taking part in English #frapalymo
- read the translation of @FrauPaulchen’s prompt
2. write your English (German if you can/want to) poem on your blog and tag it with “English #frapalymo.”
3. use the “English #frapalymo” picture if you want to
4. set a link to the translated prompt here on Bee’s blog
5. visit other links posted here and if you want to/can those posted with the hashtag #fapalymo on Twitter
6. The Bee will post your link to the German #frapalymo and translate for you if you want to. Now go, create and have lots of fun!