Can you believe it? May is over and with that #frapalymo. Even though I haven’t written a lot of poems last week and neither have read a lot I will miss it. But I have a lot to read up with many brilliant poets taking part in #frapalymo. Thanks @FrauPaulchen for one of my favourite poetry projects ever! Am looking forward to November 2016 and #frapalymo 11. Even though I might not take part or just translate the prompts because I am determined to take part in #NaNoWriMo. Just wait and see :-)!
But now: the last prompt for #frapalymo 10 in May 2016!
tadaa! we’ve nearly made it. the motto for @fraupaulchchen’s poetry month is: 30 days, 30 poems – no excuses because the original poetry month took part in november 2011. in may there is always one more. my feedback will come in the next few days right now i can only say: thank you, thank you, thank you!
the prompt for #frapalymo on may 31st is: “eleven” . if you think of the repdigit, write an elevenie, think of the game “elfer raus” or, or, or – i am looking forward to anything you are going to write about!
…and the small print: please let me know via email or twitter if you take part. then I can post the link to your blog/poem on Twitter. or post the link in the comments under the daily prompt post on my blog. the hashtag for Twitter is #frapalymo, and I am @FrauPaulchen.”
Of course, my fellow English speaking poets and poetesses rather let me @Morgaine620 know or post the link here in the comments.
Suggestions for taking part in English #frapalymo
- read the translation of @FrauPaulchen’s prompt
2. write your English (German if you can/want to) poem on your blog and tag it with “English #frapalymo.”
3. use the “English #frapalymo” picture if you want to
4. set a link to the translated prompt here on Bee’s blog
5. visit other links posted here and if you want to/can those posted with the hashtag #fapalymo on Twitter
6. The Bee will post your link to the German #frapalymo and translate for you if you want to. Now go, create and have lots of fun!