Ah, let’s go from the hot stuff to some more gentle paces 🙂 .
I’ll make it short because … well … we want some time to create our new posts, don’t we?
Tomorrows prompt is
and I challenge you to incorporate a photo 🙂
Now go, create and have some fun!
and don’t forget the
“Love Is In Da Blog” Rules/suggestions
- Join in! No matter where, when and with what. You missed the first day or week? Don’t worry. Just jump in when it suits you.
- Send us the link! Unfortunately, my blog is now self-hosted and the ping-back option does not always work. So please leave a link in the comments on the day of the prompt that you are writing to so we can all come and visit you.
- Tag your post either with “Love Is In Da Blog” or #LoIsInDaBl. You can also use these as hashtags for Twitter and other Social Networks to give your post more exposure.
- No matter which medium the prompt favours you create with them whatever you please, and whatever length you please (no pun intended ) as long as it is about “LOVE.”
- If you like, use this picture for your readers to find the posts.
Fellow Bloggers write about “Tenderness”:
La petite revue de Claire: Tenderness Candle: travel in India
Wildflower Women: Tenderness of Self