Today we have been challenged with “Candied Caterpillars” as #whatif prompt. Let’s see:
I took this picture last week when spring, at last, had arrived. Looks like it is gone again and we time travelled back to March and the “Beast from the East” or forward to November:
There is a yellow weather warning out for tomorrow in our region according to the MET office:
Rain & wind
Between 00:00 Mon 30th and 23:59 Mon 30th
Heavy rain and strong winds will affect many southeastern areas of England on Monday.
What to expect
- Spray and flooding is likely to result in difficult driving conditions and possible some road closures, as well as delays or cancellations to train and bus services
- Homes and businesses could be flooded, causing damage to some buildings
- Power cuts may occur, with the potential to affect other services
- Some damage to trees and other structures may occur
- Some roads and bridges may close
I bet the above butterfly is not pleased. However, it is probably pleased that we are not fans of candied caterpillars otherwise it might not have made it to this beautiful form. Unfortunately, I cannot show you its bright colours because when its wings were open I did not have my phone at hand and when I had it I looked away for a moment and it flew away.
Such is life.
“Well, I must endure the presence of a few caterpillars if I wish to become acquainted with the butterflies.”
― Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince
2 thoughts on “#whatif prompt ~ Candied Caterpillars”
lol! I love your take in this prompt! xo
I am glad you like it 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person