Hello out there all you lovely people. Remember you rock, no matter what you are going through. You can make a life worth living out of it.
Today I won’t make many words. Sometimes life sucks. Sometimes there are challenges to be taken up. And sometimes you need to rest.
We have more than one challenge on our hands at the moment and the Belgian artist I’ve chosen for today’s challenge reminds us about that in his latest video. And he has set himself several challenges: The first one was to make a song, record it and make a video in one week. This is the result:
He send this message to his fans on his YouTube Channel:
MESSAGE TO FANS
I’m hopeful this dreadful moment in history will be over soon, but the world we live in will not be the same after. This very much feels like a huge warning call from whichever higher power you believe in, let’s not ignore it. Now is our chance to rethink our societies and our lives, time to strive for a world where we value creativity, compassion, mutual respect and where we learn to reconnect with the nature we so desperately need to stay alive. We can do better, we must do better.
Wherever you are, I hope you and your families are safe and well. Remember to avoid any unnecessary contacts with people outside of your home and to strictly respect hygiene rules.
Lots of love to you all
I know again this isn’t an unknown musician. I wanted to share unknown musicians in this challenge but I believe this song and Knonoba’s message is important to share. Please also read his interview on his YouTube channel.
Come Away With Me 2020 Musical Challenge Country for Monday May 25th, 2020
I am taking a rather random route around the world, but sometimes it makes sense. Next week is a homecoming for me because we are going to visit Germany. And you can find out about some German musicians here on the Discover Music Page: Best German Musicians: 12 Groundbreaking Pioneers
As for the suggestions to take part:
- Join in! No matter where, when and with what. You missed the first week? Don’t worry. Just jump in when it suits you.
- Send us the link! The ping-back option does not always work so please leave a link in the comments of the post on the day you take part. Or leave it at the “Come Away With Me 2020 FB page“
- Tag your post either with ” Come Away With Me Musical Challenge”/ #CoAwWiMeMuCh” / “Come Away with Me 2020 Musical Challenge” o/“CoAwWiMe2020MuCh” / . You can also use these as hashtags for Twitter and other Social Networks to give your post more exposure. If you add #blog and #music with your hashtags it will get you more readers.
- No matter which music or country the prompt favours you create with it whatever you please. This is supposed to be a fun challenge and no chore.
- I post a prompt for the next week with every “Come Away With Me 2020 post” I write.
- If you like, use this picture for your readers to find the posts.
Please stay a little longer and find my poetry posts on The Bee Creates… on Weebly. Thanks!
You are more into photography? Then please check out my photo posts on Bee Wordless on Blogger.
You can also find my photos on Dreamstime (affiliate link, you do not need to buy anything but if you do I get 10% from your purchase).
Just one more thing before you go: The hospital that is treating me is fundraising for a dedicated breast cancer unit which would allow same-day diagnosis and better premises for patients and staff.
Please, if you can spare a little money hop over to their Just Giving Page and give as little or much as you can. Or share the page on your social media. Your support means a lot to me! Thank you very much.
Thanks my dears, for staying with me until the end. I appreciate your presence. Please stay safe, stay kind and remember that you rock!
4 thoughts on “Come Away With Me To Belgium”
Lovely post, Bee. Have a good new week.
LikeLiked by 1 person
You too 🙋♀️🐝
Allegorical….On the docks waving to you as you sail away on your voyage. Wishing you and the rest of the voyagers a wonderful journey.
Thanks for sending the rest of us the images.
LikeLiked by 1 person