Hello out there. How are you? I hope life is treating you well and if not, know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.
I am simply tired. Never have a slept so much over the day than I do at the moment. It’s probably the best to let my body recover. Someetimes I dream funny things. And often I have trouble to wake up again meaning my brain fog is even worse than when I do no sleep over day.
But well, it could be worse…
Today is one of those days so I won’t be making many words today. Hopefully you can enjoy the videos of Cuba and the music I chose 🙂
A lovely introduction to life in Cuba:
Cuba has such an interesting history. Here is a short run-down
And, last but not least, some surprised visitors 🙂
Danay Suarez a a successful young singer from Cuba and I hope you enjoy her music as much as I do:
For some more information please look here:
And where are we going next week?
Come Away With Me 2020 Musical Challenge Country for Monday, August 10th, 2020
I am taking a rather random route around the world, but sometimes it makes sense. Next week we move back to Europe France. Please find French musicians here on the CultureTrip page.
As for the suggestions to take part:
- Join in! No matter where, when and with what. You missed the first week? Don’t worry. Just jump in when it suits you.
- Send us the link! The ping-back option does not always work so please leave a link in the comments of the post on the day you take part. Or leave it at the “Come Away With Me 2020 FB page“
- Tag your post either with ” Come Away With Me Musical Challenge”/ #CoAwWiMeMuCh” / “Come Away with Me 2020 Musical Challenge” o/“CoAwWiMe2020MuCh” / . You can also use these as hashtags for Twitter and other Social Networks to give your post more exposure. If you add #blog and #music with your hashtags it will get you more readers.
- No matter which music or country the prompt favours you create with it whatever you please. This is supposed to be a fun challenge and no chore.
- I post a prompt for the next week with every “Come Away With Me 2020 post” I write.
- If you like, use this picture for your readers to find the posts.
Please stay a little longer and find my poetry posts on The Bee Creates… on Weebly. Thanks!
You are more into photography? Then please check out my photo posts on Bee Wordless on Blogger.
You can also find my photos on Dreamstime (affiliate link, you do not need to buy anything but if you do I get 10% from your purchase).
Just one more thing before you go: The hospital that is treating me is fundraising for a dedicated breast cancer unit which would allow same-day diagnosis and better premises for patients and staff.
Please, if you can spare a little money hop over to their Just Giving Page and give as little or much as you can. Or share the page on your social media. Your support means a lot to me! Thank you very much.
Thanks my dears, for staying with me until the end. I appreciate your presence. Please stay safe, stay kind and remember that you rock!