Dear people of the blogosphere, please bear with me. Not sure I will be able to write more later in the week that is why I schedule this post (Thursday 10.9.20). I already made the playlists for today’s “Come Away with Me” so you have something to enjoy.
But I am very tired this time around and need a break besides some short messages for all you lovely and supportive people. You rock! Take care
And, of course, some music 🙂
And where are we going next week?
Come Away With Me 2020 Musical Challenge Country for Monday, September 21th, 2020
I am taking a rather random route around the world, but sometimes it makes sense. Next week we venture into Italy. Please find musicians from Italy on Spinditty: 15 of the Best Italian Alternative Rock Bands (with videos)
As for the suggestions to take part:
- Join in! No matter where, when and with what. No matter if you have cancer or not! You missed the first week? Don’t worry. Just jump in when it suits you.
- Send us the link! The ping-back option does not always work so please leave a link in the comments of the post on the day you take part. Or leave it at the “Come Away With Me 2020 FB page“
- Tag your post either with ” Come Away With Me Musical Challenge”/ #CoAwWiMeMuCh” / “Come Away with Me 2020 Musical Challenge” o/“CoAwWiMe2020MuCh” / . You can also use these as hashtags for Twitter and other Social Networks to give your post more exposure. If you add #blog and #music with your hashtags it will get you more readers.
- No matter which music or country the prompt favours you create with it whatever you please. This is supposed to be a fun challenge and no chore.
- I post a prompt for the next week with every “Come Away With Me 2020 post” I write.
- If you like, use this picture for your readers to find the posts.
Thanks my dears, for staying with me until the end. I appreciate your presence. Please stay safe, stay kind and remember that you rock!