Last week I tried to bring a lighter tone to “The Day Jobbers Essential Poetry Prompt” So I invited you all to take part in Mad Kane’s Limerick off.
I’m not an especial fan of rhymes, but Mad Kanes Limerick-off’s are just too good a challenge to keep off all the time.
Two took part
The lovely Rose posted her limerick here on “The Bee Writes…” but I am not sure if she posted it to Mad Kane’s blog or FB page too. You can find mine here and in the comments on Mad Kane’s FB.
If you want to read some more of the “JERK” limericks and who won please visit Mad Kane’s blog.
Feel free to take part in both
I can only invite you to take part in both Mad Kane’s Limerick-off. Her prompt is posted every Monday, and you have time until the Saturday after that to write your limerick. “The Day Jobbers Essential Poetry Prompt” is posted every Wednesday, and you have time to post your poem until the next Tuesday. It’s fun and always a good challenge.
If you want to take part in “The Day Jobbers Essential Poetry Prompt.”
Here are the suggestions if you wish to take part next time. Please stay tuned for tomorrow’s prompt.
- Read “The Day Jobbers Essential Poetry Prompt” here on, “The Bee Writes…” on Wednesdays.
- Write your poem as close or far from the prompt as you feel comfortable.
- Post it on your blog or here in the comment section or both
- You have time for that until the next Tuesday.
- Use “The Day Jobbers Essential Poetry Prompt” picture if you want to
- Go and read another “Day Jobbers Essential Poetry Prompt” Poem from the comments.
- Most of all have lots of fun