This week we go without further ado into Spark’s questions 🙂
What’s the biggest screw up in the kitchen that you were responsible for?
It’s been a couple of times that I nearly burned the kitchen down. I had a sort of hen party when I got married the first time way back when…. :-). We didn’t go anywhere but my friends came around and we had some fun where I used to live. I was cooking something for them before they came around but got distracted. So I had oil in a pan starting to burn. Whoopsie! Somehow I had my nerves together and put the lid on which killed of the fire so no big harm was done. But I had to clean the kitchen a little afterwards. That should have been a warning to me though 😉
What, in your opinion, makes people believe absurd conspiracy theories?
Well, who knows? The older I get the more I wonder about reality and what’s what. What we consider absurd might turn out as true and what we consider true might turn out to be a total illusion.
You heard the expression “Half-life of facts”? It means the time that it needs for half of today’s facts or knowledge to be proven wrong. According to Wikipedia, it’s 45 years.
So who knows? Do you?
In 40 years what will people be nostalgic for?
Facts. Knowledge. Forests. Flowers. Growing food. Summers without a heatwave and winters without storms…
Is a hot dog a sandwich?
What wonderful thing happened to you this week that you’d like to share? It can be a gratitude moment or something that just made you feel very happy at the time or made you laugh.
My family and our dog. All of them make me laugh and very, very happy!
video credit: BuzzFeedVideo via YouTube
Here are Sparks suggestions on how to take part if you want to share your world too :-). Please do. Its fun!
- ‘I will post four or five different questions each week for you to answer. There are two ways which you can participate.
- Create a SYW post. Then post the link to your blog in my comment box or leave your answers in the comments box of my blog.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos, title your blog post “Share Your World” and link it to this post.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
- Ping-backs are activated and are working well. For instructions on how ping-backs work, in case you weren’t certain, please click here.
- I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.”
… and here is her prompt post. Find more “Share your World” posts in the comments of her post.