It is Saturday again and that means of course “Stream of Consciousness Saturday”. Today Linda has treated us to a “likeable” prompt lol:
What I like:
My husband and his kids
My mug of tea
Blogs (the interesting creative ones that is)
My Kindle (even though I promised never to have one, ups)
Our green sofa
Cider not cidre 😉
The list could go on forever. There is lots I like. Well, maybe I got this prompt wrong. I do not only “like” all these: I love them!
This entry takes part in Linda G Hill’s Stream of Consciousness Saturday “like
If you are tempted to take part: Here are the rules (taken from Linda’s blog)
“1. Your post must be stream of consciousness writing, meaning no editing, (typos can be fixed) and minimal planning on what you’re going to write.
2. Your post can be as long or as short as you want it to be. One sentence – one thousand words. Fact, fiction, poetry – it doesn’t matter. Just let the words carry you along until you’re ready to stop.
3. There will be a prompt every week. I will post the prompt here on my blog on Friday, along with a reminder for you to join in. The prompt will be one random thing, but it will not be a subject. For instance, I will not say “Write about dogs”; the prompt will be more like, “Make your first sentence a question,” or “Begin with the word ‘The’.”
4. Ping back! It’s important, so that I and other people will come and read your post! The way to ping back, is to just copy and paste the URL of my post somewhere on your post. Then your URL will show up in my comments, for everyone to see. For example, in your post you can copy and past the following: “This post is part of SoCS: (http://lindaghill.wordpress.com/2014/03/01/socs-stream-of-consiousness-saturday-the-rules/
)” Also, you can come here and link your post in the comments. The most recent comments will be found at the top.
5. Read at least one other person’s blog who has pinged back their post. If you’re the first person to ping back, you can check back later, or go to the previous week, by following my category, “Stream of Consciousness Saturday,” which you’ll find right below the “Like” button on my post.
6. Copy and paste the rules (if you’d like to) in your post. The more people who join in, the more new bloggers you’ll meet and the bigger your community will get!
7. Have fun!” (credit Linda G Hill)